Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sample Campaign Materials

In the last few days I have been working on approaching super markets and smaller markets. Plus I have creative this oh so creative flier. Well, not really. I just whipped up something simple for now so I can focus more energy on actually having a location let us pass fliers to donate goods for the cause.

So here it is, the first flier.




If anyone would like to take on a task on enhancing our flier, please feel free. I would welcome the help :)

11/7/2008 Paul Kemp has been working on the new look flier. After the first one it, def. need a new look. After all, I just whipped it up within 5 min. The new one has a better look and feel. Check it out.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Paul has taken on the new task of updating the flier. The original one was something I whipped up in 5 mins. Just like everything it needs adjusting and fine tuning.